A model center for entrepreneurial and business projects in historic Cavite that is locally responsive but globally competitive.
Generate income to provide resources for the school programs and activities and improve its manpower needs and facilities.
1. Annual increase of income through its various business operations and other sources.
2. Tie-up with private and government agencies through its resource generation officer to support the college development programs.
3. Monitor and evaluate projects and facilities as often as possible in order to act accordingly on problems and constraints that such may encounter in attaining the goal.
4. Seek outside assistance that may help facilitate the attainment of mission and vision of the program.
5. Establish proper recording and reporting system of each income generating project.
6. Develop guidelines, policies and resolutions beneficial to the implementation of tasks.
a. General Objective
To maximize utilization of school facilities, land area and equipment to generate as much income as possible towards a self-sustaining campus thru establishment, operation, maintenance, improvement and expansion of such facilities and income generating projects.
b. Specific Objectives
1. To operate, maintain, improve and expand facilities/income generating projects already in existence.
2. To establish additional income generating projects that may be found feasible yet consistent with the college functions and needs.
3. To coordinate with all the departments of the school to attain goals of increasing earnings of the college.