University Clinic is a school-based health center that promotes the comprehensive health and wellness of the students through quality health services and relevant health programs. These are carried out in partnership with students and in collaboration with other student-centered offices of the University.
Pagkakaroon ng malulusog na mga mag-aaral, kawani at mga guro na marunong mag-alaga sa katawan na may pagmamalasakit sa sarili at sa kapwa sa higit na ikaaayosat ikauunlad ng bawat isa at ng buong paaralan tungo sa isang maganda at malusog na kinabukasan.
Tumulong sa pangangalaga ng kalusugan pangkatawan at kaisipan ng mga mag-aaral, guro at mga kawani ng paaralan sa pamamagitan ng aktibong pagpapatupad ng mga paraan upang higit na mapaunlad ang aspetong pangkalusugan.
Pagkakaroon ng malinaw na patakarang pangkalusugan ng paaralan na nauukola mga guro,kawani at mag-aaral.
- Medical/Dental Examination Schedules
- Health Record – daily treatment record, health record of students, teachers etc.
- Record of Medicines/supplies requested
- Other projects
To provide medical , nursing and dental services to students, faculty and personnel to make them more productive and efficient by being physically and mentally healthy.
- Provide first aid treatment to students/faculty and personnel.
- Coordinate with other health agencies, laboratories andfor the annual medical examination of students, faculty and personnel.
- Making referrals to hospitals, clinics and other and health insurance agencies for further treatment and diagnosis. Accident health insurance are available for students, faculty and personnel.
- Coordinate with the local government offices like the and municipalities for other health and community project.
- Making necessary clinic /medical and other health reports.
- Request necessary medicines and supplies.
- Making health related conferences to students, parents or guardian faculty and personnel for health problems that needs immediate attention.