All applicants for admission to the Bachelor of Science in Industrial Education (BSIE), Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSE), Bachelor of Technical Teacher Education (BTTE), Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology (BSIT) and Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management (BSHRM), Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BS InfoTech), Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCoS), Bachelor of Science in Business Management (BSBM), Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE), Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (BSCpE), Associate of Technology (AT) and Associate in Computer Technology (ACT), shall pay P150.00 testing fee, should pass the entrance examination and meet the following qualifications:
1. Graduate of any public or DepEd recognized private high school;
2. Physically and mentally fit to study;
3. Possess a good moral character as certified by the High School Principal.
4. BSIE, BSE & BTTE applicant should have a General Point Average ( GPA ) of 83% and above; the BSIT, BSBM, BSHRM applicant should have a GPA of 80% and above; the BS InfoTech & BSCoS applicant should have a GPA of 81% and above and BSEE & BSCpE applicant should have a GPA of 84% and above;
5. BSIE, BSE, BTTE, BSHRM and DHRM applicants should pass an interview conducted by the Teacher Education Department and Department of Management Studies respectively;
6. Height requirement for BSHRM & DHRM is at least 5’5 for males and 5’3 for females.
Transferees from other schools are required to comply with the following requirements:
1. Certified true copy of transcript of records;
2. Certificate of Transfer/ Honorable Dismissal
3. Certification of good moral character certified by the guidance counselor/ Dean from the last school attended
4. Must have passed the interview conducted by the Screening Committee of the Department where the student intends to enroll.
As approved by the Board of Regents per Resolution No.51, s.2005 on October 18, 2005, BSIE, BSE & BTTE applicants are admitted in the course after passing the entrance examination with a grade of 70%. These BSIE and BSE students should earn a general point average of 2.50 or better before the second year without failing grade including NSTP.
BSIE, BSE & BTTE Qualifying Examination Rating before second year should be 60% or better. GPA before Third Year should be 2.25 or better without failing grade in subjects included in the licensure examination. Pre-board examination rating after first/ second semester of Senior Year should at least be 75%.
Admission and retention policies are being disseminated through the following:
- Bulletin of Information
- Conduct of General Orientation
- Class Advisers
- Student Handbook
- University Code
- Student Publication