Admission procedure for new students
Requirements and procedures:
1. Submit the following documents to the office of Student Affairs:
- Original and photocopy of Report Card (Form 138)
- Original and photocopy of Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 2 copies of 1x1 ID Picture
- Long brown envelope
2. Pay the non-refundable Admission Testing Fee and present the Official Receipt at the Office of Student Affairs for the schedule of Entrance Examination. The entrance exam will depend on the earliest testing date available upon submission of the requirements.
3. Take the exam on the scheduled date. All applicants must present the examination permit on the date of examination.
4. Note: For applicants seeking admission to BSHRM, DHRM, BSCpE, BSEE and Education Program, the applicant is required to undergo interview and comply to the following requirements:
- Get the interview form (available at the office of student affairs);
- Proceed to the respective department of the course the applicant wants to take and undergo the interview on the respective registration adviser(s);
- Return to the office of student affairs and submit the accomplished interview form.
5. Proceed to the Office of Students Affairs for the release of Examination result.
6. Pay the medical examination fee at the External and Business Affairs (EBA).
7. Present the Entrance Exam Result from OSA to the Campus Nurse to get the Referral Slip. All applicants should undergo the following medical examinations:
- Chest X-Ray
- Blood Typing
- Hepa-B Screening
- Physical and Dental Examination
8. Present the referral slip to designated clinic/Lab.:
- PRIMACARE LAB (EPZA)
- SERENDIPITY (GABRIELA SQUARE EPZA)
- FAMOUS CARE (TANZA)
- STO. DOMINGO (TEJERO)
9. Submit the original copy of medical examination results/or photocopy of the results at the campus clinic.
10. Secure the signature of the Campus Nurse on the admission slip.
11. Proceed to the Office of Students Affairs to get the Notice of Admission for enrollment.
12. Present the Notice of Admission at the Registrar’s office to get his/her Registration form.
13. The applicant will pay for his/her tuition fee and will receive his/her Official receipt. The applicant will also pay the mandatory amount of P100.00 for the Central Student Government and Student Publication. The Registrar will validate the registration form upon presenting the official receipt of the applicant’s paid tuition fee along with the receipt given by the CSG Officer.
14. The applicant will present the validated Registration form to the External and Business Affairs Office to get his/her permanent I.D.