As an institution of higher learning, the Cavite State University caters to the needs of students, not only in the acquisition of education but also in their personality development. To ensure that the students’ potentials for advancement are maximized. CvSU- Rosario through its Office of Student Affairs created the Student Services Program which will look after the personal development needs of the students, assist them to maximize their potentials by helping them understand themselves and their environment and enhance their psychological growth towards socialize maturity.
For the first year of integration to the Cavite State University System, The Office of Student Affairs was then called Student Welfare Services (SWS) which encompassed only Career and Placement, Scholarship and Financial Assistance, Student Conduct and Discipline. During its second year, it was renamed Office of Student Affairs which is composed of the following :
1. Student Development that includes Student Conduct and Discipline, Organization, Scholarship and Publication;
2. Career and Placement;
1. Provide counseling and testing to students so that they may recognize and accept themselves and develop their potentials;
2. Provide information, training, placement and follow-up services to students, graduates and other clienteles;
3. Provide financial assistance to the needy and deserving students;
4. Provide avenues to hone students’ talents and interest to ensure social and cultural growth;
5. Develop skills and potentials of student writers.