The Cavite State University-Rosario ( CvSU-R), being an institution of higher learning through its Office of Student Affairs offers the Student Services Program that will look after the personality development needs of the students, assist them to maximize their potentials by helping them understand themselves and their environment and enhance their psychological growth towards socialize maturity.
For the first year of integration of CvSU-R to the Cavite State University System, The Office of Student Affairs was then called Student Welfare Services (SWS) which encompassed only Career and Placement, Scholarship and Financial Assistance, and Student Conduct and Discipline. During its second year, the unit was renamed Office of Student Affairs (OSA)which is composed of the following:
1. Student Conduct and Discipline;
2. Student Organizations;
3. Scholarship and Financial Assistance;
4. Student Publication;
5. Career and Placement;
6. Guidance and Counseling
OBJECTIVES OF THE SSP :
1. Provide assessment and guidance to students so that they may recognize and accept themselves and develop their potentials;
2. Provide skills development training, placement and follow-up services to students;
3. Provide avenues to hone students’ talents and interest to ensure social and cultural growth;
4. Guide the students in developing their creativity and writing ability.